Nvidia reveals new RTX 3000 graphic cards series for PC
We have new powerful graphics cards for PCs! This Semptember 1st, Nvidia revealed the GeForce RTX 3000 series with three models: 3070, 3080 and 3090, which is the toughest. The line starts the new generation of PC games and arrives in September already.
The models have a very expressive performance gain in relation to the latest of Nvidia releases: the RTX 3080 is twice as powerful as the RTX 2080. The cards are based on the Ampere architecture, have improvements with second-generation RT Cores and Color Tensor third generation, which means the quality and speed of light ray processing in real time, ray tracing, and the improvement of graphics through Artificial Intelligence (AI), such as the DLSS feature. Another thing is that the new GeForce RTX have GDDR6X memory, with a bandwidth of almost 1 TB/s.
This capability focuses on running games in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second (FPS), in addition to the ray tracing tech. The RTX 3080, which is the flagship card, has 10 GB of GDDR6X memory, for example. However, the RTX 3090, which is Nvidia’s top of the line, focuses on running games in 8K resolution.
The RTX 3080 and RTX 3070 have a cooling system that allows up to 55% better airflow, in addition to, according to Nvidia, being quieter.
Models and when they arrive:
- GeForce RTX 3080: September 17, for $699
- GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: September 24th, for $1,499
- GeForce RTX 3070: October, still undated, for $499
The RTX 3080 arrives on September 17th for $699. It has twice the performance of the RTX 2080. The entry model is the RTX 3070, which may perform similarly to the current RTX 2080Ti. It has 8 GB GDDR6 and comes in October for $499. The RTX 3090 has 24 GB of GDDR6X memory and runs games at 8K resolution. Arrives September 24th for $1,499.
Take a look at the new Nvidia tech demo for the RTX 3000 series:
In addition to the cards, Nvidia revealed some technologies compatible with the new RTX 3000:
- Nvidia Reflex: A set of technologies and features aimed at decreasing the latency of competitive games like Apex Legends, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Warzone, Fortnite and Valorant. The promise is that using the feature, game command latency can be reduced by up to 50%.
- Nvidia Broadcast: Features focused on game streaming. It removes sound noise and improves the image, offering background effects and more.
- Nvidia Omniverse Machinima: A tool that allows you to create animations and clips from games with path tracing, using RTX technologies a number of resources.
Do you want to play with people who have the same taste in games as you do? With the Sherwa Online app, available for IOS and Android, you can find people who can be a coach for you to improve your skills in games like Fall Guys, Fortnite, CS: GO, Valorant, Overwatch, as well as friends to play and, if you send a lot well, it can even teach many to play their favorite games. Download now!