We’re hiring! We are always looking for motivated and creative people to join Sherwa.
Check out our current job opportunities:
Sherwa is looking for a Marketing Specialist to help our team develop marketing strategies and campaigns focused on our primary market, Brazil.
This is a full time position local for Vancouver, with home-office until 2021.
If you have a passion for gaming, content creation and marketing, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Sherwa is a platform to connect gamers. Players can find duos, squads, or even coaching sessions from professionals, all in the same environment.
More about Sherwa: https://www.sherwaonline.com/
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the Sherwa app specifically to the Brazilian market across all digital and online platforms.
- Manage complex marketing projects across different platforms and media. Organize and report on key KPIs for internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with other Sherwa departments to help boost current and new marketing opportunities.
- Assist in developing and implementing global marketing strategies for the Sherwa App.
- Interact with Sherwa’s users across all social media.
- Develop and deploy Sherwa’s bi-weekly newsletter to all Sherwa partners.
- Postsecondary certificate from a recognized college or university in marketing, public relations or communications.
- Organization and time-management skills
- Knowledge of the Brazilian gaming influencer community and needs
- Proficiency in Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Adaptability to the fast paced environment of a startup
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
- A passion for games and the gaming industry
- Proven record of managing influencer relationships and campaigns
- Pre-established relationships with the gaming community, especially in Brazil
Benefits and Remuneration
- Salary between $36,000 – $48,000 annually, depending on experience.
- Medical and dental plan for all employees.
- Flexible working hours.